This service is intended to support and encourage young / promising talents to print and facilitate the publication and distribution of their books in exhibitions and book fairs after being reviewed by the competent committee.
Download PDF file (260kb)
Office Hours / Timings
Sunday to Thursday, 7.30 a.m. till 2.30p.m.
Average Time of Service Completion
14 business days
Concerned Department / Division
Knowledge content Department
Target Customer Categories
Creative writers and authors
ServiceRequestCount - VisualWebPart1
EserviceRating - VisualWebPart1
1. The applicant should be UAE national.
2. The work must be written in standard Arabic, with the exceptions of works originally written in English or any other language, as well as translated works.
3. The work should meet the criteria of authorship in its field.
4. Literal works (techniques of short story, playwriting and poetry … etc).
5. Artworks (photography / drawing / design … etc).
6. The work should not have already been published within a book.
7. The work should be fully created by the author with no part plagiarized from another book or publication.
8. Each author is entitled to one participation per year only.
1. Complete the Printing Form.
2. Attach an e-copy of the book.
3. Attach a paper copy of the book.
4. Provide a ID card or Present Passport photocopy.
5. Provide the author’s CV.
- Submit the Application
- Approval from Ministry
- Receive Books at Cultural Centre