- The idea should be characterized by creativity, excellence and modernity and the possibility of its application and measurement.
- The initiative should include:
An idea, objectives, mechanism of work, budget estimates, target groups, outputs, expected results, basic factors of success and previous experiences and methods of measurement.
- Fill out an application to participate in the initiative and submit it no later than 15 November 2015.
- Participation can be individual or collective (maximum of five people).
- More than one initiative can be submitted.
- Priority will be given to initiatives with attractive slogans and designs appropriate to the logo of the initiative.
- Submitted works should not have won other awards.
- The ministry is eligible to benefit from the initiative and will at the same time preserve the rights of its owners.
- Participations not complying with the conditions and requirements of the award will be obscured.?